Real Estate Photograph/ Movie Presentation Services
- Produce Professional Picture Presentation for Listings
- Produce Professional Bio Video Clips
Listing and Marketing Properties
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability
- Prepare property marketing brochure
- Provide marketing data to buyers
- Submit ads to company’s participating Internet real estate sites
- Contact buyers’ agents to review buyer’s qualifications and discuss offer
- Negotiate all offers on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date
- Counsel seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer
- This is a complex task that involves multiple steps:
- Provide buyers with knowledge of general market and specific market of interested
- Prepare “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to establish fair market value of property that buyers
are interested in.
4. Prepare offer contracts.
5. Prepare transaction related legal paper works.
6. Guiding buyers through the negotiation process and handling the communication on buyers’ behalf.
Prepare “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to establish fair market value
Prepare “Comparable Market Analysis” (CMA) to establish fair market value of the property you are interested in buying or selling.
Research property’s current use and zoning
Research and verify legal description